Dear Princess. Martha Louise, Mette Marit, Ragnhild, Victoria, Mary, Elizabeth, Madeleine, Lilian and Astrid....

and all the rest of beautiful you.


I am another simple artist in the world of performing arts, and my greatest passion is curiosity

and shearing of the things I learn. I am perhaps a humble journalist with an artistic expression.

I am at the bridge of a new curiosity, namely you your highness, the princess. I want to

understand as much as I can, about your role towards yourself and your people, toward your

history of myth, about the things you do and then the things media tells us, your ideas of the

future, your goals as a princess and your wishes for yourself…. Like a protrait I suppose.


Knowing the fact that I am a commoner, with little political or royal status, I imagine it will

take some time before I will have the “possibility” to meet you in person. So I decide to

start my project today, with the hopes and wishes, that some of you can join me later, and

help me tell the people; what it is all about, to be a princess today. Untill then, I will keep

you posted on this blogg, and keep you informed about my discoveries.


Warm greeting and love, Yours faithfully, Rudi Skotheim Jensen

lørdag 23. januar 2010

“A wardrobe’s Princess”


It is, to my amusement mostly (I assume), a fact that all princesses have a talent, (or someone with that talent) of choosing dresses and clothes with a high and unique standard, -for the world to post comments upon. Me, I am not gifted with the rear sight of singling out the traits of clothing or similar (I do however enjoy pink), which makes this subject, slightly more attractive to ignorantly browse about.

We are obviously in need of considering, socks. Socks should be made of wool and preferably pink. -Nice and warm.

I do not have so much more to say, but Norwegian Silje Pedersen, has some very distinct opinions on the subject of princess clothing. The article found at; www.klikk.no/mote/article538974.eceis , suggest, pinkly, that Mette Marit’s wardrobe has a modest selection of outfits, dresses, swimming kit, jogging gear and further more… with the price tag of more then a million Norwegian crone’s of worth. Which in compares to others in her wealthy position, I would find quite reasonable, she being of blue blood and all.

If we allow our eyes to enjoy the article further more, we learn that the circles of inspiration within the royal wardrobes, cast but only a short shadow, as Princess Marie Chantal of Hellas and Rosario of Bulgaria shear similar dresses as the Norwegian crown princess. – This inspires at least me, to think that they in fact do shear a common princess consciousness and talent for selecting clothes. (or that same person, with that helpful talent)

That aside, I could be satisfied with pretty much anything, as long as we can avoid a country-slide of single mothers competing in a talent-show of critiques, concerning clothes and royalties.

I am not sure if it clouds up or clarifies the myths, that throughout history princesses have a remarkable taste in clothing. Feminist would have me hanged if I would say it’s a she-male thing, the traits of clothing… (Because I obviously do not got it) but I cannot get myself to agree on, if there is some exterior help involved or not, is there a secret society dealing with this, and how could I become a member?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar