Dear Princess. Martha Louise, Mette Marit, Ragnhild, Victoria, Mary, Elizabeth, Madeleine, Lilian and Astrid....

and all the rest of beautiful you.


I am another simple artist in the world of performing arts, and my greatest passion is curiosity

and shearing of the things I learn. I am perhaps a humble journalist with an artistic expression.

I am at the bridge of a new curiosity, namely you your highness, the princess. I want to

understand as much as I can, about your role towards yourself and your people, toward your

history of myth, about the things you do and then the things media tells us, your ideas of the

future, your goals as a princess and your wishes for yourself…. Like a protrait I suppose.


Knowing the fact that I am a commoner, with little political or royal status, I imagine it will

take some time before I will have the “possibility” to meet you in person. So I decide to

start my project today, with the hopes and wishes, that some of you can join me later, and

help me tell the people; what it is all about, to be a princess today. Untill then, I will keep

you posted on this blogg, and keep you informed about my discoveries.


Warm greeting and love, Yours faithfully, Rudi Skotheim Jensen

fredag 8. januar 2010

Some words on the Wedding of Victoria.


Really, who does not want to be part of the Royal wedding coming up in Sweden this June? Everyone does, and hopefully some of us will. To brief you all on some details: as planned, is 64 Million Swedish crones going to be invested in this one event taking place on the 19’th of June in grand church in the Old Town, money worth and well spent. Not all is taxpayer’s money, King Carl Gustafs, is also investing in his country and loved ones. From 6 of June to the 19 various activities for everyone will take place in Stockholm, “Love Stockholm 2010” they are calling it… and if you have some wedding plans lined up, maybe this would be the perfect time to announce them.

I will take a brief moment to reflect on the days, when marriages of the royal families where used with political agenda, but not the days when it was considered impolite to marry someone outside the family. If we would look deeper into the stories, we will see that most of Scandinavia, with some influences from Grate Britain and France is in fact, very close to one family. I will not dig too deep, not further down then during the “Kalmar Union”. It was created by the Norwegian queen Margrete Valdemarsdatter, daughter of the Danish king Valdemar Atterdag. At the age of ten, she had been married to the Norwegian King Haakon (Son of the Norwegian-Swedish King Magnus the 7’th), who had seen to that their son, Olav the 4’th, could stand as a potential Royalty in heritage to the Danish Crown.

The situations in our days, has been somewhat more improved after both time and revolutions, - in smaller and larger scales has had its way. And in our post historical times, we can reflect on, participate and appreciate the upcoming sunny days, as fairytale becomes reality during “Love Stockholm 2010”.



The webpage http://www.seher.no/805797/slik-blir-victorias-bryllup
Can inform you probably better then anyone, on which arrangement are being made.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar