Dear Princess. Martha Louise, Mette Marit, Ragnhild, Victoria, Mary, Elizabeth, Madeleine, Lilian and Astrid....

and all the rest of beautiful you.


I am another simple artist in the world of performing arts, and my greatest passion is curiosity

and shearing of the things I learn. I am perhaps a humble journalist with an artistic expression.

I am at the bridge of a new curiosity, namely you your highness, the princess. I want to

understand as much as I can, about your role towards yourself and your people, toward your

history of myth, about the things you do and then the things media tells us, your ideas of the

future, your goals as a princess and your wishes for yourself…. Like a protrait I suppose.


Knowing the fact that I am a commoner, with little political or royal status, I imagine it will

take some time before I will have the “possibility” to meet you in person. So I decide to

start my project today, with the hopes and wishes, that some of you can join me later, and

help me tell the people; what it is all about, to be a princess today. Untill then, I will keep

you posted on this blogg, and keep you informed about my discoveries.


Warm greeting and love, Yours faithfully, Rudi Skotheim Jensen

mandag 11. januar 2010

Poetry for the princess Wedding


Abandoned by Swedish poets,
Those royal crumbles at the corners of nations pie,
Lets add no more words to, embarrassing, the average,
No more reckless, words, sub-explaining, this marriage.
Rest long least at last, dry of the water from this frustrating bath
And enjoy breastfeeding on that which we have.
Which is simply this marriage, on the royal behalf.

Impressive, how the lawyer unfolds a patient flirt, on those yellow blue-waters,
awaiting the course and holding back on the starters.
The voyage of tiara: The Reckless table salt, and the jar of honey
Sipping that teacup, flavoured holy-matrimony.
They alone think little food for thought, with the activity of such,
of crossing the bloodlines in a cardboard-box.

As their ship set sails, airborne with flowers for wings,
Circling those poets, and blue-eyed people, that imagine and thinks
through a storm of legal paperwork and pens;
that politicians may actually may be your friends.

She strategically builds her nest, enclosing him,
from political-decease that suddenly, might draft inn.
-You cannot outwait that winter for spring,
and how long time does it rally take to purpose a ring?

In seven years past, which is tastier, a sword or the razor blade of falling leaf?
You know only Gods turn that occasionally blind eye, in silent grief.

In the pleasures deck, dealt to the other hand,
between royals and lawyers, you finally took your stand.
And while picking through your pockets, from that waist high position,
nations held it’s breath, not for you, but concerning the pigs-flu inflammation.
But despite the nations, breathlessness….
You picked up that ring and said, listen, princess!

“Cherry trees, and cherry-bees with tiny umbrella wings,
I am all wrapped up really bad, in Cupids stings.
Darling be my love in both art and arms, Together we can watch
contemporary theatre and dance,
The Jealousy of frogs can just suck on a lemon,
Let’s invite the dwarfs and bring back John Lennon!
Fairy-dust and gunships, lets be married away,
till death do us part, let us start off today……?

She reply’s: Ye-ye-ye-ye Yes

- Princess.
Never the less,
lets invite the world press,
some poets and along with the national congress….
We are worth that, no?

And you wanted only to do the best that you can,
You hope for first class, and not second hand.
But people are stubborn, with all rights to be,
Jealously entraps far more then it frees.

And with the summary of these stories, blessings and curses
we find ourselves at the end of these verses,
From stars, to rivers, and the depths of well
I bid you good luck and happily marriage, thought farewell.

PS. Please invite me to you wedding.
PS. I could write you a wedding poem.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar