Dear Princess. Martha Louise, Mette Marit, Ragnhild, Victoria, Mary, Elizabeth, Madeleine, Lilian and Astrid....

and all the rest of beautiful you.


I am another simple artist in the world of performing arts, and my greatest passion is curiosity

and shearing of the things I learn. I am perhaps a humble journalist with an artistic expression.

I am at the bridge of a new curiosity, namely you your highness, the princess. I want to

understand as much as I can, about your role towards yourself and your people, toward your

history of myth, about the things you do and then the things media tells us, your ideas of the

future, your goals as a princess and your wishes for yourself…. Like a protrait I suppose.


Knowing the fact that I am a commoner, with little political or royal status, I imagine it will

take some time before I will have the “possibility” to meet you in person. So I decide to

start my project today, with the hopes and wishes, that some of you can join me later, and

help me tell the people; what it is all about, to be a princess today. Untill then, I will keep

you posted on this blogg, and keep you informed about my discoveries.


Warm greeting and love, Yours faithfully, Rudi Skotheim Jensen

onsdag 19. januar 2011

Miss-shaped content

Dear Princess.

Tonight I am wondering what it is to have it all... to be fully content, to posses slightly more then you can bother to handle. Content to that level, that you whisper very low to yourself, -"this is the definition of amazing and i am about to burst." ...and so you pop! Poff!

I have never met such a person, -which actually popped. I have met people popping for various reasons, but non of them where out of content." I am not sure if content can make you pop". I know eggs and hamsters explode if kept in a heated micro oven for too long, but not out of content.

This might be just a mortal concern, and content should probably not kill you. Better perhaps to put you at ease, -a slow and endless loving embrace of chocolate covered death. That is how i want my content to come through.

What does a content Princess do differently from a content hamster?

What are the thoughts of a content farmer?

...and some people would not recognise content if it jumped up and bit them.

Dead stray, long legged mountain dog. Was his thoughts.

He carried them as an aborted new born towards the bin, where pulse had just started and soon was to rest. Days had been passing in a similar series of thought, and for no misshaped reason at all, it made him content.

Good night

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar