Dear Princess. Martha Louise, Mette Marit, Ragnhild, Victoria, Mary, Elizabeth, Madeleine, Lilian and Astrid....

and all the rest of beautiful you.


I am another simple artist in the world of performing arts, and my greatest passion is curiosity

and shearing of the things I learn. I am perhaps a humble journalist with an artistic expression.

I am at the bridge of a new curiosity, namely you your highness, the princess. I want to

understand as much as I can, about your role towards yourself and your people, toward your

history of myth, about the things you do and then the things media tells us, your ideas of the

future, your goals as a princess and your wishes for yourself…. Like a protrait I suppose.


Knowing the fact that I am a commoner, with little political or royal status, I imagine it will

take some time before I will have the “possibility” to meet you in person. So I decide to

start my project today, with the hopes and wishes, that some of you can join me later, and

help me tell the people; what it is all about, to be a princess today. Untill then, I will keep

you posted on this blogg, and keep you informed about my discoveries.


Warm greeting and love, Yours faithfully, Rudi Skotheim Jensen

lørdag 27. november 2010

braking the waves

In times of strength, in times of glory, in times of tears, what to wear?
I am not risking having your beauty secrets shattered across the Internet, but occasionally I have the slight sensation that you dress up better, then how you actually feel. This might be a problem. Now I am only trying to be a friend, and by friend’s law, we can easily have a slumber party and still get along. I think you look spectacular non-the-less, half naked or half undressed.

I sometimes simply fear that you censor yourself when you should scream, that you keep yourself locked away in the tower, with only a mirror, a draftee window but no shower… you smell bad close up, but look grate from a far.

If you want to learn to dance, you train your feet skills, and if you want to be skilled in emotional conversation, you get a shrink. I probably need both, and I can break the ice for the both of us.

Well.. I just wanted you to know that you are not alone.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar