Dear Princess. Martha Louise, Mette Marit, Ragnhild, Victoria, Mary, Elizabeth, Madeleine, Lilian and Astrid....

and all the rest of beautiful you.


I am another simple artist in the world of performing arts, and my greatest passion is curiosity

and shearing of the things I learn. I am perhaps a humble journalist with an artistic expression.

I am at the bridge of a new curiosity, namely you your highness, the princess. I want to

understand as much as I can, about your role towards yourself and your people, toward your

history of myth, about the things you do and then the things media tells us, your ideas of the

future, your goals as a princess and your wishes for yourself…. Like a protrait I suppose.


Knowing the fact that I am a commoner, with little political or royal status, I imagine it will

take some time before I will have the “possibility” to meet you in person. So I decide to

start my project today, with the hopes and wishes, that some of you can join me later, and

help me tell the people; what it is all about, to be a princess today. Untill then, I will keep

you posted on this blogg, and keep you informed about my discoveries.


Warm greeting and love, Yours faithfully, Rudi Skotheim Jensen

torsdag 7. oktober 2010

At the long end of the pink trumpet.


I find myself going through a rather harsh part or period of my life. Life, love, ambitions versus reality of my situations, what can I obtain, -at the risk of what? How come I visual and strategise my life, and then try to obtain this vision? your excelency, :-) I will watch my both tongue and words carefully, because as we both know and has agreed upon, this page is not dedicated to me.

To point the pink gun back in your direction. Un-doubtfully you will have been through the same, if not worse, if not under more pressure, with more pink and more illusions of the things that you would like to do for mankind… against, reality of things that you are available to perform.
How do you handle those days, when you realised you-yourself had gotten the better of you. By the end of those days, how did you deal with it…Do you cope with depression? Or can you hire someone to do this for you? Do you hire people to fight for your ideals, for world peace and justice when you are depressed in bed or healing out on a family picnic?

Looking forward to your answer.
Yours truly, humble Rudi

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar