Dear Princess. Martha Louise, Mette Marit, Ragnhild, Victoria, Mary, Elizabeth, Madeleine, Lilian and Astrid....

and all the rest of beautiful you.


I am another simple artist in the world of performing arts, and my greatest passion is curiosity

and shearing of the things I learn. I am perhaps a humble journalist with an artistic expression.

I am at the bridge of a new curiosity, namely you your highness, the princess. I want to

understand as much as I can, about your role towards yourself and your people, toward your

history of myth, about the things you do and then the things media tells us, your ideas of the

future, your goals as a princess and your wishes for yourself…. Like a protrait I suppose.


Knowing the fact that I am a commoner, with little political or royal status, I imagine it will

take some time before I will have the “possibility” to meet you in person. So I decide to

start my project today, with the hopes and wishes, that some of you can join me later, and

help me tell the people; what it is all about, to be a princess today. Untill then, I will keep

you posted on this blogg, and keep you informed about my discoveries.


Warm greeting and love, Yours faithfully, Rudi Skotheim Jensen

torsdag 25. februar 2010

It’s not about music..


Recently, some roomers bounced off in all direction that the Norwegian princess Martha Louise was going to bless the Norwegian Eurovision song contest, with her appearance. Or so at least, we where mislead to believe, - thank you Skavland.
However, out of this tabloid discussion, lead by some of Norway’s most ridicule newspapers (but then again whom am I to speak), emerged another, positively surprising and interesting suggestion by professor Trond Nordby; to have the event hosted by Princess Ragnhild, Miss Lorentzen.

We might ask ourselves, what knowledge of modern pop culture could a princess with the rare knowledge of the early 19’th century, possible contribute with?

Personally, I never thought the Eurovision was really about music, but about the national feeling connected to it, similar to the Olympic Games. -Take away the collective feeling of winning, and we are left with an art project.

So in this sense, in the same sense that thousands of people watch the “new year speech” of the king, -for the sake of national collective emotions, blood, sweat and tears… wrapped in moral words, Princess Ragnhild should host this evening.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar