Dear Princess. Martha Louise, Mette Marit, Ragnhild, Victoria, Mary, Elizabeth, Madeleine, Lilian and Astrid....

and all the rest of beautiful you.


I am another simple artist in the world of performing arts, and my greatest passion is curiosity

and shearing of the things I learn. I am perhaps a humble journalist with an artistic expression.

I am at the bridge of a new curiosity, namely you your highness, the princess. I want to

understand as much as I can, about your role towards yourself and your people, toward your

history of myth, about the things you do and then the things media tells us, your ideas of the

future, your goals as a princess and your wishes for yourself…. Like a protrait I suppose.


Knowing the fact that I am a commoner, with little political or royal status, I imagine it will

take some time before I will have the “possibility” to meet you in person. So I decide to

start my project today, with the hopes and wishes, that some of you can join me later, and

help me tell the people; what it is all about, to be a princess today. Untill then, I will keep

you posted on this blogg, and keep you informed about my discoveries.


Warm greeting and love, Yours faithfully, Rudi Skotheim Jensen

søndag 3. januar 2010

ANGELS OR DEMONS?

The news has come to my ear, or can be read through out the wondrous web if you like, that the title of the Norwegian Princess Martha Louise, has just gone through a public test, to see if she still is fit to keep her title as a princess, due of course to her commercial activities. In the test 51% answered that she should be allowed to keep her title, 20% said lose it, and the remaining 30% where speechless good Norwegians.

I find myself intrigued with curiosity, as her commercial activity is also a religious one. There is no real need for me to point out that the royal courts always have been marching hand in hand with religion. Gods crusades has handed out deaths by the same number as condoms in a gay parade. And Commercial profit has been part of making most of our countries what they are today. Which in fact they still are, although the royalties do not make political decisions anymore, for numerous good reasons.

The things that I do support in Martha’s quest, is that she, while most of the royalties has selected and moved on to humane good. (Which by all means are grate) she truly believes in her Angels and religion for real. No one in the castle (as far as we know) is let’s say: really Christians anymore as far as religion activity goes.

But Martha has taken up a spiritual sword, and challenging the spiritual good, making it accessible and perhaps whispering something is rotten in the religious kingdom of Norway.

But what do I really know, I can think. And I do think that using commercial strategies to stand up to any commercial religion, is very fair play, as long as objective good and tolerance prevails.

Dear Martha, if you need someone to talk to, I am you man.

(read about the news also on; http://www.tv2nyhetene.no/innenriks/mener-mrtha-fortsatt-skal-vaere-prinsesse-3078648.html)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar